Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Midnight rant numero 2!!!!

Alright so, few key things to mention before I go to sleep.

  • Sweet almond bubble baths and Hawaiian Radio Podcast, with a naughty or novelty read, is perfect.
  • The cold is nipping at my toes as we speak. I have been trying to ease my feet up to one of my puppies and theyre refusing to share their warmth. It's either 32 degrees fareinheit in this dizzle, or I feel like the cast of that movie where the plane crashes in the artic which results in frozen human-kebobs. Shit, I feel really bad making a joke about that considering it actually happened.
  • Ernest?!?!?! Remember Ernest on YTV or PBS or whatever channel.That dude was an awkward cross between Mr. Bean, ED Gainey and Howard Sperm. (Or Stern, whatever he calls himself these days.) He was an icon on child television but somehow the crew on his set let him dress like he hid their bodies in his pick up truck. PLUS he was constantly getting into trouble with creeps and his voice had the pitch of prebupescent girs around Ropbert Pattison/Bruce Springsteen. Despite all this, I loved his show. You kinda always felt bad for him because he was supposed to be retarded, like that was his character. I still loved his show.
  • I dont know if anyone else had this problem but its my first month of driving daily and my ankles are swollen like stumps. I feel like all my blood is pooling in them while I drive. What do i do???
  • PINK LEMONADE is so tasty. You can drink it year round, its so worth it.
  • i miss living on monkland in NDG. What a great neighborhood to go out for a jog, or get some fantastic health food. You feel richer just living there because everyone seems so happy, with their lovely homes and dog and child who is polite and doesnt yell at the synagogue. I miss it.

Oi, before i go...My really radical boyfriend wanted me to mention how awful Darubes Sandstorm is. But seriously, I fucking love that shit and the 90s station is what I PLAY ON REPEAT IN MY CAR. So sorry my love,

DARUBE 'FO LYFE!!! LOLERZ!!

3 comments:

Milena said...

lordy lordy look whos 40.
it's daruDe

jav said...

sandstorm is easily the greatest techno song ever written and anyone who disputes this fact is a silly, silly bitch who I'll have walk the plank.

The secret ingredient to pink lemonade is pixie dust.

andru said...

yes "DARUDE's SANDSTORM" is quite possibly the best piece of music created in the 20th century.