Tuesday, December 9, 2008

360's in da snow, RYDE OR DIE!!

Seriously, I 360 degreed my vehicle today merging onto the metropolitain. It was scary. And the dude in back of me had the nerve to bully/honk at me as i drove off traumatized. F' the snow. It hurts, its depressing and it sucks to drive in. The only time its fun is if your some Shawn White prototype or youre lying naked by your lover and a fireplace. If neither of those scenarios apply to you, we are both on the same page.

Some highlights (and low-lites) of the day:

-ive got a raging throat ache, but that doesnt stop me from kissing me cute puppy's bacteria infested mouth. i know its bad but i cant help it!!!
-im officially released from the clutches of satan himself, ROGERS. Now that theyve stolen 3000$ of my money for complete nonsense. i genuinely hope this recession eats them alive.
-it took me 2 hours and a half to drive back from downtown at 4 pm. 2 HOURS AND A HALF (nearing 3 hours, for the record.)
-i havent been to the gym in 5 days and this makes me sad, tomorrow ill punish my body for the days it has missed. in the process, hopefully ill get all the sick cold stuff out of my system.
- i love christmas!!! like alot. jesus is lovely.i gave most of my family and friends and boyfriend all their gifts already. im horrible at keeping secrets/surprises.
-LOST SEASON 4 CAME OUT ON DVD TODAY?!?!?!!! gift??mike??me??

man, blogging takes so much energy. and i want to write about super emotional, spiritual, intellectual stuff but im worried lots will go bored.

No comments: